Wednesday, February 04, 2009

This month is such a special one. . .

It's birthday time for Matt!

I love Matt because:

  • He was okay with being called "Marathew" for half of his life.
  • He's a great American Gladiator partner.
  • He is fun to hike with, even though the picture of us on top of the South Teton only has half of him there!
  • I loved working at the Boys Ranch when he was there and realizing how helpful he was around the ranch.
  • He calls me for school advice.
  • He is my longboarding hero.
  • He was the 3rd Bennion Jr. Class President at Highland.
  • He did such an excellent job on our wedding slide show- even at the last minute!
  • He has good taste in music.
  • He has more ties than he could wear in a year.
  • He is very service oriented and will go out of his way to help anyone when they need it.
  • He's my favorite little brother!
Happy 22 years!! Hope it's a great one.

  • And he let me stand by his big fish so I can look cool.

1 comment:

Matt said...

yeah, that fish was big, and in the pictures, you can kinda tell I was about to faint from the pain in my back I had developed from my crawl space of a bed on that mighty ship