Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Happy Birthday Rich!!



So, I think those RSB Bennions have a good thing going with birthday celebrations on their blog. We'll see if we can get it rolling!

Reasons Why I Love Rich

  • He has a TV (we still don’t have one) and DVR so we can watch shows commercial free- unless Paige see’s a funny commercial, then we have to go back and watch it. ;)
  • He has a washer and dryer he lets us use.
  • He’s still competitive and intense when he plays basketball- proven at ward b-ball!
  • He let me live with them before I got married.
  • He married Paige!
  • He has three (almost 4) fun and entertaining children.
  • He knows where the best burritos are!
  • He’s a good sounding wall when I’m stressed.
  • He was the “mean” counselor at the ranch so he had an excuse to grow a beard- and to make him look older. Haha
  • He has a great fishing rod he let us take into fish creek. It was almost as good as having him there. . .

The reasons could continue, but I’ll let the rest of the family add their 2 cents. We love you Rich and hope you have a great birthday! Thanks for being a great brother! We’ll see you tonight to celebrate!


And if anyone has better pictures to post, please feel free. I had a tough time trying to find some on the internet!

1 comment:

rsb said...

It's great to have you and Erik around, even if you just use us for TV, laundry, food, and more. I'll take whatever I can get, plus all the dishes you do and laundry you fold is a huge help.
Also, glad to hear that publicly available pictures of me are tought to find - I'd be pretty worried if that weren't the case.