Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Happy Birthday, MATT!
Here's the version I wouldn't let the kids sing to you, but I'll blog it to you at their request.
"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! You look like a monkey aaaaaaand you smell like one too!" quoted from Madagascar. For some reason the boys think that's hilarious!
I love Matt because...
He is always willing to help me with any computer problems, itunes/ipod issues and even spent time trying to fix some out of focus pictures for me.
He works hard and plays hard-always a sense of adventure. Why else would you keep going back to the ranch each year!?
Like Rich said, he is a "kid whisperer!" There's something magnetic and the kids just adore you!
He's always happy to take a nephew into a corner and snuggle him to sleep.
He actually sounds sincere about trying to come out to visit.
He is a good friend.
He has a talented eye and ability for photography.
He is amazingly calm and patient in all situations. That's something I truly admire and get tested on all too often.
He is a talented snowboarder--A sport none of us took advantage of while living minutes from "the greatest snow on earth."
He always flies beneath the radar. He's a better fisherman than anybody thought and caught THE whopper in Alaska.
He has a subtle sense of humor that always has a quick and witty comeback.
Have a wonderful birthday, Matt! I love you!
love, Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Julie, but for all you kid whisperer believers, just see me look at Lauren. She cries when I look at her from 15 feet away. I guess that is amazing anyway.
Post a Comment