


I definitely need more material. What can I say, you two were by far the most constant throughout this "photo-shoot." Neither of you cried or needed to be bribed once!
Erik we love you and are so glad you're in the fam-damily. We hope we can find a way to make it out west this year. Know that you and Mary are always welcome to come out and crash at our place and do the whole DC thing.
Happy Tax Season ;-)
1 comment:
I love Erik because --
1. He lets me post even a week after his birthday -- true Bennion style of celebrating all year long.
2. He loves Fish Creek even though he hasn't even been there yet!
3. He got Mary's attention.
4. He's giving us another excuse to move back to California.
5. Now I have somebody to do my taxes once Claudia Hill retires.
6. He's tall, blonde, and handsome.
7. He has a laugh that can keep up with Mary's.
8. He's a straight-shootin' "son of a gun" (get it? hint - listen to "Joy to the World" by 3 Dog Night).
9. He's probably the best basketball player in the family but has the good sense not to prove it!
10. He fell for Mary!
Best always,
John
Papa John's pizza
whatever
Post a Comment