Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Post some pics from the summer reunion!

In an effort to promote more pics from the family reunion, I took creative license (stole) some reunion pics from friendly familial websites. So you who have some great pics from the Bennion Beach Party summer '08, feel free to post 'em if you got 'em. BTW, these pics are great, I'd attribute them, but I wouldn't want to reveal anyone's cloak of web secrecy ;-).

So THAT's how it is in their family. . .

Packin' em in like sardines! Love the 'do mom. Although it's tough to compete with the snowman from Christmas '07.

The Story Telling Competition. You had to be quick on your feet and sure that your recollection was accurate to survive this round.

But in the end, Aunt Kathy held the whip, so it was easy for everyone to agree she was right.

No comments: