Monday, August 18, 2008

Can I borrow your chopsticks?


An adorable "Kung Fu" kid atop the Temple of Heaven. He is doing one of his Kung Fu stances.

This is one of the cool round buildings of the Temple of Heaven

This guy wanted to take his picture with me and his China flag. I had to hold the flag for my camera.

This is the Summer Palace. Again this place is huge and takes a lot of walking/hiking. The Summer Palace is where the Emporer goes during the summer to hang out, chill out, and make would peace political moves.

I got the security guard to take my picture, but he refused to have his picture taken. He was guarding our, BOB, beauty cam. This shot apears as a back drop on TV.

This guy was paddling with a net, pretty sweet.

Venice, in China! Now I don't have to go to Italy.

The lilies are huge and very pretty. I'd make my summer home here and have little gazibos everywhere too.

If you look here, there is another stone dragon, and on the right, a flower Mushu. It is pretty cool, and I think we should do something like this in the yard for the reception.

This is Mushu imortalized and just how he would have wanted it. A Dragon with antlers, hooves, and a mane. Not too shabby.

Mushu got married in case we were wondering about his future. Aren't they such a cute couple?!

Just another pretty shot.

This place, or palace, really loved Mushu. I guess Mulan was pretty important. He's a boat now, and a really pretty one at that

No comments: