Is that how you say hello in Chinese? Is that even how it is transliterated? Matt, we love your blog posts, and we appreciate you keeping us updated on all the cool stuff you're doing at the Olympics. So I thought I'd post to the blog just for you're viewing pleasure, since Danny is busy studying! Just a warning: this is not going to be exciting, and it really doesn't even come close to Olympic stuff in the cool-o-meter. We would LOVE to see a picture of Julie's new house (pink carpet and all), a life-size picture of Mary's ring, and a picture of Rich to see if he is still alive.
Sam and Lo hanging out on the front steps
waiting to eat breakfast--they love to spit at eachother across the table while they eat
Lauren riding Sam's birthday present
So there you have it. We haven't been up to much. Just hanging out and enjoying the summer, and we can't wait to see everyone in October.
2 comments:
Yea! More pictures! I really do love checking the blog. I just typically get interrupted before I can respond.
Love the step picture. It reminds me of Bemont, MA pics. And I love how you can tell when the kids rule the house because the coffee table is really their train table! Awesome!
I'll post some house pics soon.
loves to all!
well, the proper transliteration would be more like euv#fk&apt and then the symbal for Boron or something. Nice Pics, cute kids!
Post a Comment