Tuesday, March 03, 2009

photo wrap up from 2008 - four

I've told this story numerous times to many of you, but I thought it worth posting the video. The short version of the story is that Paige had ten minutes to burn in October before needing to jump in the car to pick up Matthew at school, so she took the training wheels off of Brent's bike at his insistence and before those ten minutes were up Brent was off and going. He has yet to lose his enthusiasm for his bike: rain, darkness, cars, coldness, none of it phases him.



Also, from the same Sunday afternoon after church is this clip of Emily sharing her enthusiastic approach to "riding bikes." I know it may be hard to believe after watching this clip, but the reckless abandon with which she propels herself forward has already led to one trip to urgent care to repair a gash on her chin when she endo-ed. No stiches required, just glue and steri-strips...neither of which lasted very long.


1 comment:

Anna B said...

your kids are so cute!! i love these videos.