Monday, March 23, 2009

Give me an N!

Happy Birthday dear Natalie!!
It's a bird, it's a plane. . . it's Natalie in spandex! Here she comes to save the day!

Happy Birthday to the Bennion Caboose!

I love Natalie because we always had fun together when I would come home and visit- from the zip lines and slides at the park to renting a redbox! As long as she stayed away from my popcorn!

I love Natalie's red hair!
I love her new excitement for driving and I'm just glad I live a few states away! jk.
I love how she's such a good friend and sister to Christine.
I love catching up with her on her sports, school, music, etc., when I call home and she's the only one who still answers. I know she wants a cell phone, but who will answer the home phone line if she has a cell phone?!?

I love Natalie's determination to work hard and to do her best. She is so fun to watch in the pool and I wish I could see her playing on the soccer field and track soon!

We love you, Natalie, and hope you have a great birthday week!

1 comment:

HRH mbs said...

Just got your Easter newsletter! Hi! Glad to catch up on Life with the Bennion's! (We don't send newsletters anymore and rely on our blog to keep loved ones posted!) Sondra, so glad you are overcoming your health challenge! You're in my thoughts and prayers! www.hrhmbs.blogspot.com :)