Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Proud Mary

Happy Birthday Mary!

Remember when...
-We used to play games like 'enchanted forest' or 'The game of Life' on Sunday afternoons?
-We spent a summer biking to Anderson Library reading lots of books in the Sycamore with blankets from the hall closet?
-The one, maybe two, times we actually beat Danny in 'American Gladiators'?
-We both took piano from Debbie and had those awful Saturday morning theory classes?
-We shared the tiny bomb shelter room under the stairs because Danny and Rich didn't want me?
-We worked at the ranch together with the all star roster of counselors (Smitty, Adam Bradley, Michela, Tom, Eric, and the Garff bros.)
-I caught the above picture but you wanted to get in on the picture too for some credit ;)

Love ya Mers! Hope you have a happy birthday, and may all your hopes, dreams, and wishes come true!!! ha ha

4 comments:

Matt said...

WHAT THE HECK! I GOT BOOTED DOWN THE BLOG IN LESS THAN A MINUTE!!

Mary Gunson said...

Love the pic, although I don't remember the black box. Weird. Thanks for the fun memories and I think we won American Gladiators at least twice- I probably started to cry and Danny had to let us win or one of us would have told Mom. haha. The good ol' days.

dcb said...

Oh please, that game was legit (unlike "tackle Matt before the ball can touch the couch ;-). You guys won your fair share, and you earned every victory - mostly because I could never stomach letting you win! The game was great because I never had to move. I would shoot the three arrows, then the game would pause, you would collect the arrows and bring them back to me. Reload. Game back on. I could play for hours. . . .

Matt said...

At least in the "tackle Matt" game, I had nothing to lose. There was only ways that I could win, not ways you could win. HA!!