Wednesday, June 03, 2009

This month is such a special one. . .

I mean, this year is such a special one. It's birthday time for Dad!

What a catch! Thank you for teaching me to fish on the lower level. Ten o'clock, two o'clock. Thanks for helping me up and down the bluff. . . I just wish the fish we caught at fish creek were as big as the ones in Alaska!
Thanks for being my cheerleader through the years, from soccer, track, piano, etc. You were always there when you could be- making up for that time you missed my birth. . . just playing.

Dad was still competing with Uncle Lynn on old bikes and dirt/sand road. Way too much fun in Belize!

Thanks for taking me to the "Nephite" land. We had so much fun studying maps and finding "and it came to pass" written in the museum.
We were only napping during the songs of conference. I promise.

Thank you for teaching me the value of education and continuing to learn. Four through college and three more to go!
Thank you for being a fine example of faith, family, fun, and hard work. I am so luck to have such a father to look up to. Thank you for all the advice and family memories.





No comments: