Sunday, May 15, 2011

Today Is Not Your Birthday Either

But back a few days it was!!

Happy Birthday, Julie and Christine! So lucky to share birthdays and genes!

J- Juggler of boys, friends, schools, baseball, soccer, & church.
U- Unusually clean, stocked, and organized home considering this busy year.
L- Loves her family, good food, peace and quiet, and boy-only camping trips.
I- Interested in home repair, DIY, gardening, painting, and plumbing (not by choice on the plumbing).
E- Exceptionally talented writer, athlete, wife, mother, sister, daughter, & friend.

C- Cheerful for musicals, movies, and people kissing.
H- Has a knack for making people smile :)
R- Ranks high as the favorite child since she never talked back.
I- Interested in walks and grandpa's music playing.
S- So patient with little children and babies on her lap.
T- Tough nights, but many happy days.
I- Is lucky to stay at home and keep Mom & Dad busy.
N- Neat bed.
E- Excellent bicep.

Happy, Happy Birthday, you two! We love you and are glad to be in your family!

No comments: