Monday, November 02, 2009

Murdock Halloween 2009

They were a hit! At the ward "tent or treat" they got a lot of laughs. On Halloween night while walking the neighborhood, Ryan said lots of people stopped them to take pictures and at some houses they went and gathered all those in the house to come and see them. One lady answered the door and broke out into laughter!

Unfortunately, I think my days (years) of scheming to come up with something sensational are numbered because William said, "Mom, when can we start being what we want to be and not have to be what you want all the time?"

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You are the best at funny and creative costumes Julie--and Ryan was a good sport to wear a bow

Matt said...

You're boys are amazing, but your costume ideas are also amazing. When I have kids, I'm going to copy your stuff. It is just adorable. Will is awesome in the picture.