Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Week!


J is for the way you joke with me.
U is for the ultimate mother of 5 (or is it 6?. . .)
L is 'cause you're a lean, mean, running machine!
(Mostly running after little boys these days. . . )

I is for the ingenious Halloween costumes each year!
(No picture here. Brose the blog to refresh your memory!)

E is even more than anyone that you adore can. -Nat King Cole
Hope you had and continue to have a most wonderful birthday celebration! I'm so lucky so have such a big sister! Thank you for all the chats during the day. I'm amazed how you do everything each day! You've always been one of my heroes and it definitely didn't end in just track, but has carried on to the real world. I love you and hope you always remember what a great older sister you are!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thanks! What a fun birthday treat. Let's not start adding more to my bunch until you've started your own!!:) We've got a great holding pattern at 5!