Friday, January 16, 2009

The White Stuff Fell

Hey All,
I just thought I'd drop a little post for all you on the coasts where this kind of activity isn't too easy to enjoy. The powder was deep, the powder was soft, the face shots were amazing, and the sun was out. Did I mention that it was a powder day?
Going up the lift at about 11am, still being able to find first tracks!!
Just carving it up and "poppin' a wheely"
Way too happy for a punk snowboarder!
Sweet!!

4 comments:

dcb said...

Impressive, or should I say "sick" or "gnarly". . . We haven't had any white stuff to speak of, only sub-freezing temperatures for a solid week. I know it pales in comparison to Mother Russia, but this is the coldest week anyplace I've lived!

Julie said...

Great to see you back on the slopes! Love the jacket! Russian? It looks like you have long, curly hair in the next to last pic! Is that Mary?

Linda Bennion said...

Suuuuuweeeeeet is right. It is the only thing that makes winter a reasonable season. Way to go, Matt. You do look gnarly!

rsb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.