Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Provo in the Spring

I am well aware it has been way too long since I've posted, so I'll try to redeem myself and keep this habit up since I have no excuses at the moment.
To begin, my friends and I have a new rule about going out to eat: It has to be a place none of us have ever been and it needs to be a bit shaddy. This El Salvadorian place was actually pretty good!

A bunch of Detroit missionaries got together one night. From R-L: Melissa Page (sister of my companion), Rosie Page, Stephanie Blaylock, Ginger Jacobson, Christie Hicken, and me!

Candace, Lis, and I at the Rascal Flatts concert. I know we didn't have the cowboy hats and all, but it was still a blast.

It was early in the spring when we had this bonfire. The wood we bought wasn't burning too well, so I looked in my trunk and found. . .

. . . .an old accounting book! Who'd a thought it would go to good use and what a way to go!

1 comment:

dcb said...

Finally, a good use for accounting ;-)