Monday, October 02, 2006

Just another blogging Monday





I guess I better start blogging before I have a real excuse to take a bit of a siesta! October 26th, if not before is the official word (Dr. will schedule an induction on the 26th).

Happy Birthday to Clark today. The BIG 3! Fun day with apple donuts and apple cider from Apple Hill for breakfast and Pizza and cake for dinner!

Happy Birthday to Ryan on Sat. The BIG 31! A fun day filled with Conference! We managed to squeeze in some cake after priesthood and before bedtime for the boys. Yes, all 31 years were represented by a candle!

Cameron has a mouth full of cankers and is managing a diet of milk and popsicles! And Nathan and Cameron both call each other "Baby!"

This blogs humor will come from William.

A few nights ago Ryan was leaving to run an errand for me... (okay, to get me a sourdough bacon cheeseburger)... when William climbed out of bed to ask where he was going. The boys had all been particularly wild at bedtime so Ryan told William, "Go say you're sorry to Mommy for being wild and ask her if you can rub her feet." William replied, "And I want to give her a big hug and a big kiss, but not to get married. It's okay, Daddy, I won't take your woman!"

The twins picture is "Hair by applesauce!" and Yes, William and Clark are wearing underwear on their heads!

1 comment:

dcb said...

Thanks Jules, I was feeling very alone as the sole poster on the blog. I love the story and am glad William's willing to defer to Ryan's position as your man. Love the pictures, and wish we were closer so we could help out. Always love your posts, thanks for the updates. Tell Ryan & Clark Happy Birthday from the Ashburn Bennions. I need to get a list of everyone's birthdays - I've been terrible up to this point. . .